TZT2 network problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanati

I have 2 Tzt2 MFDs And I got problems with network I can’t find a lot of sensors, All that happened after water comes to one of TZT2 power supply, I changed the power supply and can bus sensors power supply Also , then Some of sensors displayed , but I can’t start Autopilot Simrad Ap-70 , and The 2 TZT2 connecting to each other but They didn’t get the same position and the same heading , I don’t know what happened exactly , sometimes the two MFDs Restart alone , Needs Help

I recommend you work with your local Furuno distributor. Give them a drawing of how your system is connected along with a LOG file (saved to USB via Service Menu) and a short NMEA 2000 recording (saved to USB) by using "Enable NMEA 2000 LOG" under HOME - SETTINGS - INITIAL SETUP. With this information the Furuno support from your national distributor should have a good idea of what is happening and make suggestions.

Johnny Electron":2n1bmffu said:
I recommend you work with your local Furuno distributor. Give them a drawing of how your system is connected along with a LOG file (saved to USB via Service Menu) and a short NMEA 2000 recording (saved to USB) by using "Enable NMEA 2000 LOG" under HOME - SETTINGS - INITIAL SETUP. With this information the Furuno support from your national distributor should have a good idea of what is happening and make suggestions.

Unfortunately we didn’t have a local distributor her in Libya (North Africa), if you can help me I will send you what do you want from information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back