Radar Array Park Position

A

Anonymous

Is there any setting to adjust the position of the radar array when it "parks" with transmission off so that it is facing straight ahead? I have a DRS12A with a four foot array and both TZT and TZT 2 displays in my system. I can't find anything in the manuals. Not functionally important, just an appearance issue. Thanks.

CC32,
While some previous models of Furuno radar's "parked" with the array facing forward, the DRS-UHD radar sensors do not have this capability. However this is an excellent product suggestion and I will forward it to our product team engineers.

I am confused. I also have a TZT and two TZT2's (although right now the TZT is not connected to the network because of incompatibilities)

But, my DRS12A parks itself facing forward.

I am having other Radar issues, now seeing this I wonder if there is something strange with the software in my unit.

Furuno does not have, nor has it ever had a radar parking feature.
Normally the units are timed where they will typically stop facing forward if that is how they started and they are put in standby and shut down properly. But this isn't always the case depending on winds and other factors. If you want to ensure the array is always pointed to the front, it is always best to have an adjustment tool handy. (broomstick)
Because the units will typically stop where they started, many mistakenly think there is a parking feature. There is not.