R99 for FCV-1150

kgb666

Can i use the R99 on my FCV-1150 and if yes, can i connect the LF and HF at the same time? if i can connect both, please let me know the correct wiring for both the LF and HF along with the TAP Settings please?

kgb666,
According to the information you sent to C-Bass the R-99 you have is a diplexed, thus is not compatible with the FCV-1150.

Snips

Thank you Snips, do it will not work on neither frequency??? Even LF Alone? C-Bass seems missing in action this is why I posted this question here.

KGB666,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please understand that this forum is not designed to be an instant interface of communications. We do our best to supply information in a reasonable amount of time. Please understand that the forum is not our full time job responsibility. We all have other jobs that need to be performed, those jobs and assignments also need to be completed and many times completing those assignments take precedence over our Forum roles.

We have not been ignoring you, I just spent 2 hours in a meeting with Snips discussing the issues that you have been dealing with. We are trying our hardest but we also have other duties that need to be performed on a day to day basis.

I also need to explain that the Furuno USA forum was not designed to be a global tech support portal. This forum was intended to service our customer's in the USA. On occasion we have helped many customers in different parts of the world but really the forum is for our customers in the USA. Depending on who answers your questions on the forum we have turned down inquires because the customer is not a customer of Furuno USA. So we have gone above and beyond trying to help your situation even though it is not really our responsibility. We can only help so much, we are trying our best, and we have spent a great deal of time and resource to get your system working. But really, truthfully it is not our responsibility. So please we ask for your patience, but we do have other customers that need service as well.

C-Bass

Dear C-Bass,

The missing in action was intended as a simple joke no more no less. I appreciate all what you have been doing for me in terms of assistance and surely respect your schedules and work load.

When i bought my Furuno system, i did so with conviction and because i heard that your service is beyond any other vendor's support. If i do not have claim to post my questions and seek assistance over on this forum, then kindly tell me to go find help somewhere else or simply use another product. I chose and still choose Furuno but i have problems and want to see them get resolved in a manner that suits your time best. Once again, no offence intended and do let me know if you still wish me to be on this forum or simply leave....

Regards,

KGB666

KGB666,

No offense taken. Sometimes it is hard to tell a joke from a nasty comment.

We want you to stay, we are committed to help figure your system out. Furuno appreciates your business and commitment to having the best possible results.

We will get there together!

I have a full day sea trial tomorrow so I won’t be available for comment.

C-bass

Back