Photo File Management

Quitsa

Furuno Super Fan
Prior to the last software update, when I took screenshots they were saved to the external drive on the USB port. Now t seems that the screenshots get saved to internal memory. I can't find any way to download to the USB stick or for that matter to manage the screenshot files other than tapping on the photo icon on the display, which allows deleting one at a time.

Is there some menu by which these files can be managed? How about a setting that allows choosing the location at which a screenshot is saved?

I just updated to v3.5 and it seems the same in this regard.

Screenshots not saved to memory stick but in internal memory are classified as "User Objects" and can be exported.CaptureFORUM.JPG

Johnny Electron":1lykpv8e said:
Screenshots not saved to memory stick but in internal memory are classified as "User Objects" and can be exported.

I had tried that but it doesn't do what I need. The problem is that the unit creates a single file with all the user objects in a proprietary .tzx format. I think all that I could do with it would be to import it to Time Zero software or to another TZT MFD.

I want to be able to dow what I used to do, which is save a .png screenshot file to a USB stick or SD card in the card reader.

If proper USB memory is inserted during the process of doing a screen capture, a PNG file is created like it always has done.

Back