PBG sharing between TZT3

brinkis

Hello Guys,

reading thru the operating manual, I see that even if you have a network of MFDs, you won't be able to build the PBG MM3D file on only the master one. if you want to share it with others you have export it then import it.

I have two boats and two TZT3 on each, while I plan to generate the PBG on the main boat having the B54 and DDF3D, the second boat does not have the B54 and DFF3D.

SO my question is whether it's still possible to export and import the MM3D files between the two TZT3?

Also on the main boat I have Maxsea SW, so will I be able to build PBG from the B54/DFF3D on both the TZT3 and the Maxsea SW?

Thanks in advance!

SO my question is whether it's still possible to export and import the MM3D files between the two TZT3?

Yes, you can import PBG to a non-DFF3D boat TZT3 and have it viewable.

Also on the main boat I have Maxsea SW, so will I be able to build PBG from the B54/DFF3D on both the TZT3 and the Maxsea SW?

Yes, both can be being built by each system at the same time.

data is not portable between tzt3 and computer (maxsea / timezero)

But using both to record should be fine.

JP489 is correct. The format is completely diffrent with no compatibility there. Rumor is the next TZT3 software will start sharing the data from the recording MFD to all TZT3 displays on the network. I am sure we will see continued advancements of the tech.

Back