NO NAVIONICS!! TZT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rassel78

Just Bought two 16" TZT3 MFD's to find out that Furuno no longer carry Navionics Map. I am so pissed! call my dealer to take return and replace with Raymarine MFd... I tried the CMAP river but it doesn't give the depths or channel markers info? anyone has any better suggestion how to get channel markers or depths on CMAP?

CMap has fishing charts and navigation charts, two different offerings. Fishing will have little to no nav data.
What part number did you purchase?
Can you post a picture with what you are seeing with the GPS position information visible as well?

I bought cmap MM3-VNA-023. As I mentioned earlier It doesn't show the live channel markers or the depths conture. Please help

That is a proper navigation chart.
Have you tried zooming in or out to see if they show up at other ranges?
Can you post a picture of your display, showing the area in question, where you are not seeing the channel markers? Please include, or have visible, the GPS position of that area as well.

Here is a picture but i tried zoom all the areas but it doesn't work. Can you please contact me my phone xxxxxxxxxx I appreciate your help...thanks

rassel78":182z095z said:
Here is a picture but i tried zoom all the areas but it doesn't work. Can you please contact me my phone xxxxxxxxxx I appreciate your help...thanks

Looking at the customer records, you have already contacted Furuno customer support if you have any other concerns outside of navionics on the TZs we're able to assist you.

- Maggy

(your number has been masked for privacy reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back