New boat with navnet vx2 questions

A

Anonymous

I have a couple of questions since I bought a boat with the Navnet vx2.
1) Are there video or dvd instruction packages available for the VX2?
2) How can I tell if my system has had a software upgrade? My system sems to be working o.k.
3) Is there a seperate software package available that will allow me to add all of my data to the chip and reinstall it in my system? I also have a ton of old loran data that was given to me that I would like to add.
I apprecite any ideas.

Are there video or dvd instruction packages available for the VX2?

No

How can I tell if my system has had a software upgrade?

Current (newest) software is posted on our web site under the product. For example if your Vx2 is a 1944C/NT; you would input that number into the quick search box on our web site. When the search results come up, you would click on the 1944C/NT. At that point it shows a photo of your unit with tabs under the product like... PARTS - ACCESSORIES - MANUALS & DOCUMENTS - SOFTWARE. Click on SOFTWARE to be offered the instructions and software for the unit. C-map Vx2 software is currently v4.03. You can find the version loaded in your machine by running the self test of the unit in question.

Is there a seperate software package available that will allow me to add all of my data to the chip and reinstall it in my system?

For C-map programmed machines; Jeppesen/C-map has a PC Planner package they sell. Please contact Jeppesen for details. 1-800-424-2627

I also have a ton of old loran data that was given to me that I would like to add

The Vx2 unit is easily setup for accepting LORAN C numbers which can be directly input into the unit.

Back