NavNet VX2 Software Version

Harmony

Hi, I have a Furuno NavNet VX2 on our boat and want to know if the software is up to date.

RPU-015
S/N: 4324-3592

Can anyone tell if this unit is up to date and update procedure if necessary? Thank-you!

No it is not current. You have 80.01 (with boot loader 7) which was a temporary patch version before 4.01. The current C-map software is 4.03.

Thank you. I thought I found the software download on the site previously but now I can't locate it. Could you please give me some direction on where to find it?

You would go to the Furuno USA website (www.FurunoUSA.com) and enter you product model for your unit to get the product page. Here is a link to the 1944CBB/NT which is a C-map programmed Vx2 black box radar with a 6kw open array radar.
If you go under the Software tab of the product, you should find the available software and instructions for programming.

Hi, following on from the above I am in some need of help with updating a Navnet VX2 Cmap 10". Based in the UK and having spoken to Furuno UK i have learned they no no longer have the software or records to support this unit.

The unit is running 1.07 software and i want to bring it up to date. Appreciate from othe posts on different forums that there is special software to make the jump but am unable to source here in the uk. is anyone able to assist?

Thank you.

Hi, following on from the above I am in some need of help with updating a Navnet VX2 Cmap 10". Based in the UK and having spoken to Furuno UK i have learned they no no longer have the software or records to support this unit.

The unit is running 1.07 software and i want to bring it up to date. Appreciate from othe posts on different forums that there is special software to make the jump but am unable to source here in the uk. is anyone able to assist?

Thank you.
Please contact tech support via the following link.

Greetings, I have the same unit on my boat which I recently acquired and have no knowledge on its operation as there is no manual on board. How do I find the serial number and software version? Can I get a download of the user manual?
There is an SD card slot but no card, however the unit does seem to function without it. Hope you can help and sorry to be such a novice on such things. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpeg
    IMG_0259.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Serial number is on a placard on the rear of the unit.
To determine the sw version please proceed as follows: MENU -> SYS CONFIGURATION -> SYS SETUP -> TEST & CLEAR -> MEMORY I/O TEST -> DISPLAY UNIT TEST. Please take a picture of the test screen and post on this thread.
SD card slot is for inserting a C-Map NT+ or C-Map MAX chart card into the unit for the plotter. Also, for backing up waypoints, routes, tracks, and user settings.

Operator's manual:
https://furunousa.com/-/media/sites...s/18x4c_19x4c_gd1920c_operators_manual_k1.pdf

Back