matching system to system Hyd. to A.P.

Hammerhands

I'm Brandy new to this forum and grateful it's here. I am in the process of up fitting on a 1985 26' Blackman Fishmachine to all Furuno. I will be installing a new Hydraulic Steering system from Uflex, basically Helm# UP33fm @ 2 cubic inches, UC133IOB Cylinder @ 10 cubic inches it will be going thru the stock power steering Volvo system. This combination should give me a clean 4 turns knock to knock. I'd like to understand what would be the best match up of a Furuno full kit A.P.system and if in the kit, the necessary (tie in) T's or adaptive fittings, are included. This is a older but very sanitary 6 cyl Diesel AQAD40B / 290 Duo prop propulsion combination. Thank you in advance to all you Guru's that respond, I will also be picking brains in the Electronics Forum for tips on making the TZT312" the best it can be!

Hammerhands,
Thank you for your inquiry.

"UC133IOB Cylinder @ 10 cubic inches"
Based on the above steering cylinder specification you could use the p/n PUMPOCT10-12 or the PUMPHRP11-12. This is based on the assumption the vessel has a 12vdc source available.
If not, we also offer 24vdc autopilot pump selections.

" if in the kit, the necessary (tie in) T's or adaptive fittings, are included."
No hydraulic fittings, hoses, T's etc. are included with the above pumps. These need to be sourced locally based on your particular vessels installation requirements.

In order to properly interface the Autopilot to any existing GPS Navigator system a NMEA2000 network will need to exist. If there is currently no N2K network you could use P/N IF-NMEA2K2 or AIR-033-745.

Back