Log out of Time Zero on TZT3

cstilphen

Could be a stupid question but does anyone know how to log out of time zero on a TZT3 ? the options on mine are grayed out. Thanks

If the machine is not connected to active Wifi with internet access it will be grayed out. Ensure the machine is connected with clear access. It can be verified by downloading fresh NavCenter weather. Once you have good communications, the LOGOUT button should be WHITE.

If the machine is not connected to active Wifi with internet access it will be grayed out. Ensure the machine is connected with clear access. It can be verified by downloading fresh NavCenter weather. Once you have good communications, the LOGOUT button should be WHITE.
Still no go, it appears I am connected to the Internet, NAV center set to automatically download doesn’t look like there’s any way to force it, my log out button for TZ still grayed out. Reset I guess.

So both the Login and Logout are gray? Then yes, It sounds like a backup of user data and factory reset might be in order.

I had something similar and the answer was that the system had to be able to access GPS as well. My boat was on the trailer in my metal building / garage and I had full high speed wifi, but the TZT3 was not getting a gps signal. I was trying to synch some waypoints and it would not sync to Timezero, and I believe the menus were grayed out. Once I rolled the trailer outside and picked up GPS, everything worked like normal.

Back