Ideas for new 585

A

Anonymous

Hello guys,
I have run the 582L and the 585 for about 10 years know,bolth displays were with the B260 thru hull on a high speed faring.A couple of things that would make the 585 better are increasing the transmission rate like the 295 and 1150.The picture on the 585 is very good,but more resolution would be great maybe 800X600 or more.Most people buy the Furuno for there fish finding ability,but we need to kick it up a noch in the resolution Dept.
I read here that it will not be a chirp.That is good in some ways.Hopefully we can still use our b260 transducers.I am not sure if you really need chirp unless you are fishing thousands of feet deep.Just a thought... Thank you for the products and customer service!!
Capt.Mike :furuno

Capt Mike
Thanks for your support of the Forum and the product development suggestions. We love hearing from our customers and will ensure the right people hear your feedback.
Johnny

Daybreaker":h3lgiwx5 said:
HI am not sure if you really need chirp unless you are fishing thousands of feet deep.Just a thought...
Capt.Mike :furuno

I think may people are not really understanding what the CHIRP system will bring to the table.
CHIRP covers all the bases..not just greater depth capability.
I personally am very please to hear Furuno will be giving us a CHIRP system to augment our fishing choices.
And that entry will help validate the new CHIRP technology.