GP1971F Bluetooth

JBjunior

I am working on configuring a NMEA2000 network primarily for fuel consumption and gauges from 2004/2005 Suzuki DF200s. Separate from the NMEA2000 network, my initial question is what are the Bluetooth capabilities of the GP1971F unit? Is it possible to receive engine data from a configured unit that normally sends the same data to an IPad? If not, what is the Bluetooth designed for?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

I am working on configuring a NMEA2000 network primarily for fuel consumption and gauges from 2004/2005 Suzuki DF200s. Separate from the NMEA2000 network, my initial question is what are the Bluetooth capabilities of the GP1971F unit? Is it possible to receive engine data from a configured unit that normally sends the same data to an IPad? If not, what is the Bluetooth designed for?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.
The GP1971F does not support bluetooth. It has a wireless LAN connection that is designed to network to a DRS4W wireless radar. It can also allow apps to be connected like mirror control.

The GP1971F does not support bluetooth. It has a wireless LAN connection that is designed to network to a DRS4W wireless radar. It can also allow apps to be connected like mirror control.
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if I can post a link, the official FAQ says it does have Bluetooth for some future use with a GC001 remote controller. I am unsure if it has other uses.

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if I can post a link, the official FAQ says it does have Bluetooth for some future use with a GC001 remote controller. I am unsure if it has other uses.
The GC001 gesture remote is for the NavPilot 300.

Back