GP1870f bottom lock

A

Anonymous

Hi am from new Zealand and have just set up a new boat complete with a GP1870f and for the life of me I can not activate the bottom lock or zoom and as we target fish in 400-500m this function is critical. I can go into the menu and Chang the ranges but can't get it to display bottom lock or bottom zoom on the screen any help would be grate
Thanks

On page 7-4 of the Operator's Manual, it states, "Open the full RotoKey menu, select [Zoom] then [Btm Lock], [Btm Zoom] or [MkrZoom]. To deactivate the zoom display, select [Off] after selecting [Zoom]". What it doesn't clearly state right there is how to activate the full Rotokey mode; simply press and hold the Rotokey until the selections appear and turn it until to the "Zoom" selection, select it and choose whichever mode you want. If you don't have a copy of the manual, it's available here: http://www.furunousa.com/ProductDocumen ... Manual.pdf

**Important note: The fish finder must be on a single frequency to use the zoom feature. Dual frequency mode will not work.

**Important note: The fish finder must be on a single frequency to use the zoom feature. Dual frequency mode will not work.

Is this also true of the 620 ?

Yes. The mode selection choices are zoom (in high freq) or zoom (in low freq).

Back