FCV561

Shuchona

I am looking to replace the cables for this unit and wonder if anyone has any information as to where I might get them. If not Furuno, then could they be made by an appropriate technician ?

All are readily available still. Dealers may have some but EBay would have them if not. Here some descriptions that will help you locate them. It had the same transducer four port plug as fcv-1100L, 1200l and etr-30. If you use those during your search you will find them. Furuno 4 pin NMEA cable. Furuno 6 pin for temp. I think it had the 3 pin metal locking power cable that was the same as the rdp-099 radar.

All are readily available still. Dealers may have some but EBay would have them if not. Here some descriptions that will help you locate them. It had the same transducer four port plug as fcv-1100L, 1200l and etr-30. If you use those during your search you will find them. Furuno 4 pin NMEA cable. Furuno 6 pin for temp. I think it had the 3 pin metal locking power cable that was the same as the rdp-099 radar.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your advice.

Back