Electric trolling motor control via tzt3

Stewbeef

I would like to have the ability to hook a rohdan or other similar brand offshore trolling motor to the tzt3 system to control the trolling motor over a setup on a reef location or anchor point ,or track a route on the plotter. I presently use electric trolling motor in the anchor mode using the remote control to jog it left or right over a spot . I belive this can be acompilished through the nav pilot system via tzt3 chart plotter

We do not currently offer control of any trolling motor via the TZT3 or NavPilot.

Just wondering if the company was looking into this in the future I know that simrad /lowrance has integrated with rohdan with a NMEA 2000 gateway addition from rohdan to control the electric trolling motor from the helm via simrad autopilot . I have a Furuno vx2 system now and was planning on upgrading it soon to something newer, it’s on a 2006 triton 351 triple Mercury setup that came with the boat from the factory

It is something that we are looking into. However, there is no time frame for it.

We are working on a software that they can communicate with. Just hobby and non-commercial. We've made progress, but we haven't reached the final yet. We are planning to port it to the computer first and then to the android.

Back