DRS4W

Pturpel

DRS4W Radar App.

I have downloaded the App and I can see the network in settings. Problem is when I boot the App, I get the disclaimer talking about collision responsibility. I select
"I AGREE" and the App then closes down and goes back to my HOME screen. I have reinstalled the App several times.

Anyone ever have this issue? I am using my IPHONE 11.

I haven't heard of any specific problem with iPhone11s, but it appears the app is crashing. I've run in to that on my phone with other apps and it's usually related to the iOS software. Please ensure that you've updated to the latest version of iOS to see if that helps.

I haven't heard of any specific problem with iPhone11s, but it appears the app is crashing. I've run in to that on my phone with other apps and it's usually related to the iOS software. Please ensure that you've updated to the latest version of iOS to see if that helps.
I am pretty sure I am updated, but I'll check again. Thanks

Are you connecting the phone to the DRS4W wireless radar prior to starting the APP? That is one very important step. You should have a solid wifi connection with the radar prior to running the APP.

yes i see it. but it does flash no interconnection after a bit. However all other apps and service work fine.
The wifi and cell strength are all strong. I am confused and I have seen some reviews with the same problem but no fix. :-(

Thousands have been sold and working but it doesn't mean people don't run into issues with their iOS devices in the process. Your Wifi connection to the radar must be good. There are some iOS versions that won't let you connect to any wifi device that doesn't have internet access. Apple mostly solved that with the newer versions but normally you must still tell the device that you wish to connect despite no internet. If you can't get your iOS device to work I recommend trying someone else's.

Yes, something is going on. I have internet here on the boat. Thats a good idea. I'll try on a different device.

Back