DI-FFAMP 2kw or 3kw dip switch

Ironworker

I have installed a DI-AMP with a 3 KW CM599 transducer. I watched a Furuno installation video some time ago which I can no longer find which mentioned having to configure a dip switch in the unit to accommodate the 3KW transducer. Can you point me in the direction of the video (link preferably) or explain which dip switch needs to changed. There is nothing in the install manual that mentions this dip switch

Thanks,
Rick

No dip switch to worry about for power selection on the DI-FFAMP. Just pick the appropriate transducer in the fish finder menu.
Maybe it was talking about tap settings on some of our other fish finders? None of those to worry about of the DI-FFAMP either.

Thanks, Another question please. Is there any advantage of having a DFF3 or DFF3-UHD versus the DI-FFAMP paired with the TZT3 16F? I do a lot of deep dropping in 1500 to 2000' of water? I have a CM599LH transducer

Either box would suit you well.

DFF3 is CW (it does not CHIRP) but it is a nice box.

DFF3UHD and DIFFAMP are very similar.
DFF3UHD has a wider frequency band that it can ping. It is a network box that can only be seen by TZTXL, TZT3, and TZT2BB. TZT2 MFDs cannot see it.
DIFFAMP, because it is just an amplifier connected to a TZT3 internal fish finder, can be seen by the TZT2 MFDs when networked together with the TZT3. Not being a network box means you can have a single display TZT3 system with a radar and not need to add a network switch.

Back