TZT12F paired with DI-FFAMP with CM599LH

lukahill

Hi, have recently purchased a DI-FFAMP and a CM599LH, I have searched for pictures regarding wiring with interfacing with the DI-FFAMP without any success.

I am looking for installation pictures with the transducer wires connected to the connectors as to get a clear understanding of the shield bare wire and drain wire on the HF and the LF side as I find the wiring diagram in the installation document not clear regarding the shield and drain wire configuration.

If any one can provide some real life pictures of the connections that would be very helpful for clarification. thanks in advance if u can upload.

Thanks

There are manuals on the furuno usa main website under fish finders then nav net fish finders then select di-ffamp. Then tech support and manuals.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    127.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi, have recently purchased a DI-FFAMP and a CM599LH, I have searched for pictures regarding wiring with interfacing with the DI-FFAMP without any success.

I am looking for installation pictures with the transducer wires connected to the connectors as to get a clear understanding of the shield bare wire and drain wire on the HF and the LF side as I find the wiring diagram in the installation document not clear regarding the shield and drain wire configuration.

If any one can provide some real life pictures of the connections that would be very helpful for clarification. thanks in advance if u can upload.

Thanks
Hi, I just install the same stuff on my boat.
We checked everything ten times and still nothing on the sounder screen. Screen is completly with and nothing.
No depht. Nothing!
Did it worked for at the first start or did you had to di stuff in the setting??
I ‘m desperate 😔
If somebody had this trouble and could help??🤷

Hi, I just install the same stuff on my boat.
We checked everything ten times and still nothing on the sounder screen. Screen is completly with and nothing.
No depht. Nothing!
Did it worked for at the first start or did you had to di stuff in the setting??
I ‘m desperate 😔
If somebody had this trouble and could help??🤷
Ensure that you have all four or five cables connected to your DI-FFAMP. We commonly see a cable missed.
Power, Communications interconnect cable (between DI-FFAMP and TZT3), Transducer interconnect cable (between DI-FFAMP and TZT3), and one or two transducer cables depending on how many transducers you have installed.
Ensure that you do not have Key Pulse turned on if you do not have the wiring installed for it.
If all that is correct, I would give Furuno France a call.

Back