Catch recording feature

PolarMarine

After watching the TZT3 competitor comparison videos, there are several awesome features that are highlighted. One of those is the recording of marks with catch info for future reference. We have several crustacean crushers along with fin fish anglers, however, there is no option for shrimp or crab.

Maybe it would be easier to allow a user to create their own species label, since there are several species of crab and shrimp that can be caught in various seasons, or there may be another fish type that is not on the list already.

Thanks for another great product!

I am going to move the post under suggestions because that is more of a topic fit. I agree it is a good idea. The unit has “Other” category for the non-listed fish and you can note the species in the comments but cannot change the main category name. Crab and Shrimp shaped points are available options as a conventional point. At this stage of software anything more specific would require use of the comments area. I will pass the suggestion to Product Development.

USERS: PLEASE do not post in the Furuno News area this is an area for Moderators only.

Back