Can't open new chart

fullmoonfish

I just purchased and installed to the sdxc card on one of my three 12" ztouch3 mfd. I see the new charts on the list but when I hit any button (code entry, Id etc) I get a "No charts master detected" message. I read that it may take a few minutes for the mfd to load the charts so I waited about 20 minutes and still get the same message. I bought the east coast including Bahama's and the fishing chart for the same area which includes 14 separate charts so maybe I have to wait longer? All of the charts were extracted before installing on the card. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. By the way my original chart is still displayed.

Problem solved, sort of. I was able to enter the unlock codes with one of my other displays. I think there is an issue with the first display I tried. That display has been sent back to Furuno once already because of issues with the depth sounder. So, I'm going to switch the display locations and ride it out since the warranty is up. I just won't be able to display the new charts or update on that one display.

Back