Boat Icon Size

R

RPalmer

I am using a TZT2 with 5.06 software. When I turned the unit on today, the red boat icon was about three times the "normal" size! I tried recycling the power, but the icon was still abnormally large (to the point that it obscures valuable chart data). I have looked all through the manual, and also looked all through the "Settings" menu, but can find no mention of how to change the icon size. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to adjust the boat icon size?

Thanks,

Roger

Hello Roger,

There is a way to increase and decrease the icon size of the boat, please follow the procedures below:

When the unit is fully on and ready to be operated, select Home, Settings and scroll down to Initial Setup. Towards the top of the Initial Setup page underneath Boat Information, you can increase or decrease the scroll bar on Size of Static Icon from 0 up to 150. Lower the number, smaller the boat icon.

Hopefully this helps.

YachtyBoy

THANKS - it did the trick! I just wish the manual's Index was a bit more detailed, so that tricks like this are easy to find! I even downloaded the manual's pdf (over 50 MB), and did a search for "boat icon" and "icon size", but couldn't find this!

Thanks,

Roger

Back