1971F Mounting Bracket Mising

Merts

Hi,

I bought a 1971F Fish Finder from Hodges Marine last month. Mounting bracket was not in the box at delivery. In the last 3 months I purchased 1 FCV800 and 2 1971F fish finders from Hodges Marine. FCV 800 and 1 of the 1971F arrived perfectly. Last 1971F has a missing mounting bracket. Company informed me that Furuno is responsible for this and they will do their best but they do not even reply my emails. I need your support.
Thank you

Any items removed or missing from a box should be addressed with your dealer from which you purchased. Know that the GP1971F bracket is under cardboard and when unpacking everything including all cardboard should be removed from the box or it is possible it was missed.

Any items removed or missing from a box should be addressed with your dealer from which you purchased. Know that the GP1971F bracket is under cardboard and when unpacking everything including all cardboard should be removed from the box or it is possible it was missed.
For 3 boats I used 1971F in 3 years. Absolutely mounting bracket is under cardboard. This time it was not. What disturbs me most is the dealer is not even replying to my emails and erasing my product reviews. As a result no solutions!!!

Back