1870f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried ejecting the card and then putting it back in?
The only incidents we have seen of this were due to a failed chart card or someone left the chart door open and seawater got in.
Do you know anyone nearby that can try your chart card on their machine?
Otherwise, you could always send it in to us or schedule an appointment with a local dealer to check it out.
https://furunousa.com/en/company/find_a_dealer

Ive tried everything. This unit is in a very dry area no water intrusion at all it worked and then it didn't. I purchased another card and still non luck. I just ordered a 1871f to replace it im sure the cost of fixing the old will be expensive.

If the new-new 4D card (fr. the 1871F) doesn't work on the 1870F, send in the unit for an evaluation.

- Maggy

I know its been some time but i recently put the machine back on boat after sending it out to you put a good c map card in and same issue its not recognizing the card . I wish i would have checked when i got it back but i had already purchased a 1971f. So i just put in on boat for backup. The work order said the software was updated and it worked as it should. But its not. Guess i pissed away 125.00

Two years since last talked about it and then come here to grind? C-map cards are not sold by Furuno and not sure exactly the details of your problems but this isn't the way to resolve it. Please talk to the repair center or C-map as would be needed to work a solution. C-map maintains their own support and dealerships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back