12v to 48v converter for Furuno DRS2d Radar?

golosines

Hello, I bought a second-hand Furuno DRS2d Radar but it does not have a power supply.
Can I use a 12v to 48v converter to start it?

The original DRS2D does work on 48Vdc. If using it on anything other than a NAVnet 3D system, we recommend using a PSU017 or PSU012 power supply.

Hello, thank you, but could a 12 to 48v converter be used to make it work?
PSU017 or PSU012 power supply are very expensive

Hello, I have assembled a second-hand Furuno DRS2D radar with a 12v to 48v transformer, how can I check if the radar is working, I have it connected to a switch and when I give power to the radar a green light comes on on the switch and When I take it off it turns off. I have connected it to a TZTOUCH 14 via network cable and it does not detect it. What am I doing wrong? Can you help me? Thank you

The DRS2D may need a software update to work with the TZT14. It was originally released to work with the previous generation of NAVnet...the NAVnet3D. I'll send you a link in DM to update the software via Windows PC.

I have followed Furuno's tutorial to update the DRS2D, I have set the pc's IP to 172.31.73.21 and I have pinged that IP and it seems to respond, then I have run the batch file [setupRadome.bat], I have turned off the DRS2D and then I turned it on, but it doesn't do anything, it stays there.
I think I did it right, I don't know where the error is. Thank you

I have been investigating and could it be that the Windows firewall and antivirus do not allow updates?
Yes, probably so. Disable any firewalls and antivirus. Also disable the WiFi adapter. The PC and the Dome should be the only two things connected together (either directly or preferably through a HUB or switch). I know the software works with Windows XP, 7, 10 and 11 for sure.

hi, I disabled all firewalls and antivirus, also disabled the WiFi adapter, I followed the instructions: I set the PC IP to 172.31.73.21, then I ran the batch file [setupRadome.bat], I turned off the DRS2D and then I turned it on but It doesn't work, it doesn't do anything, it doesn't update

Back