Use my M260 as source for depth?

I have a new setup with two TZT16Fs. The Port screen has a B175HW tied directly and the Starboard screen is connected to a DFF3D, which in turn drives the 165T-50/200-TM260.

My problem is the new transducers don't give me depth at cruise speed. My old on-the-hull M260 50/200 sounder which always worked well at speed is still available, but for now is disconnected.

Question: Could I connect my Port TZT16 to the M260 to show the depth info? If not, could I put the M260 on the network and configure my cockpit FI70 to use that sounder's depth information?

No the M260 would require a sounder to connect to. You can't use the port screen without removing the existing B175HW. So the B164 as part of your DFF3D combo transducer is not able to get depth and you also can't get depth moving on the B175HW at speed?

Yes, that's right. I have a step-hulled Intrepid, so the transom mount works great at fishing speeds, but loses the bottom at about 25 mph. Same with my tilted-element B175HW-20, which is thru-hull mounted just ahead of the step.

I met with my electronics guy yesterday and we're looking at a couple of options. One thing I'm going to try is selectively putting transducers into Standby when we're cruising. While doing that, I will make some adjustments to gain/clutter, etc. to see if anything improves the situation.

Back