TZT3 show Estimated Time and Date of Arrival?

My former MFD was a Northstar 6000i. One feature we frequently relied on was their ETA information. In the Northstar, it wasn't just a simple Hours & Minutes of elapsed time to the target, it was the actual Time and Date the system expects you to arrive.

We tournament fish and every tournament has a specific time by which we must re-enter the harbor after the fishing period ends. Hence, the calculation became an important tool when cruising miles back to the harbor -- we adjust our speed to ensure we meet the deadline.

As far as I've determined, the ETA in my TZT3 is shown as Elapsed Time to Arrival instead. I constantly have to do the calculations to determine Arrival Time.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Is there a way to have the TZT3 display Arrival Time/Date instead of Elapsed Time to Arrive?

My former MFD was a Northstar 6000i. One feature we frequently relied on was their ETA information. In the Northstar, it wasn't just a simple Hours & Minutes of elapsed time to the target, it was the actual Time and Date the system expects you to arrive.

We tournament fish and every tournament has a specific time by which we must re-enter the harbor after the fishing period ends. Hence, the calculation became an important tool when cruising miles back to the harbor -- we adjust our speed to ensure we meet the deadline.

As far as I've determined, the ETA in my TZT3 is shown as Elapsed Time to Arrival instead. I constantly have to do the calculations to determine Arrival Time.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Is there a way to have the TZT3 display Arrival Time/Date instead of Elapsed Time to Arrive?
You can display TTA in the top navigation bar as well as the side data box. TZT3Screen_2024_01_15_08_31_13_LI.jpg

In your example, you circled TTA which is the duration of the trip. But right above it is what I'm after, I think. I believe your example shows the ETA as the actual local time and date of my estimated arrival. I'm not sure why I had trouble finding that on my TZT3 setup, but will look again.

In your example, you circled TTA which is the duration of the trip. But right above it is what I'm after, I think. I believe your example shows the ETA as the actual local time and date of my estimated arrival. I'm not sure why I had trouble finding that on my TZT3 setup, but will look again.
If you do a long finger press on the nav data box it will bring up the option to add nav data. There you can edit the information that you want to see.

Back