TZT3 and SeaKeeper Ride System

haggardscove

I just checked with Furuno customer service and was told a TZT3 would not interface with the SeaKeeper ride system. Interfacing would allow the system to be controlled through the MFD rather than a separate 3.5" X 4.5" stand alone unit. SeaKeeper said they were working with Furuno to make this happen. Is there any news on progress with this? The Ride system look like it will be well received (but expensive) by the boating public.

The TZT3 (and XL) support the large Seakeeper via HTML5 without the Seakeeper display. Seakeeper Ride is fairly new to market but it is being worked on. Our development guys were just talking with their engineers at the Miami boat show. While TZT3 v3.56 doesn't implement this compatibility, a future software upgrade will be implementing this integration.

I'm planning to install the Seakeeper ride system on my boat in about 4 weeks. Any chance that the update would be available in this timeframe? Can I be a beta customer :). Dont want to have go scrounge another MFD as a temporary band aid if at all possible.......

That would be great if possible. My email is in my profile so assume administrators have access. Happy to talk on the phone with someone as well. Just drop me an email and we can set it up.

Back