Tzt10x

Not sure what the answer was, but was wondering when they would be available for purchase in Canada?

Spring/early summer is the best estimates. Canadian dealers will be notified and given access to stock at the same time as the USA dealers.

Thanks for the update. I just purchased a TZT12 in February and it wasn't reading temperature from day one and it's going in for warranty work. Kinda wonder if it's a lemon so was wondering if I should hold out and upgrade to the 10 or 13XL.

I had the technician come out and check with another Transducer and the SST did not work with the other transducer.. This weekend fishing I could not find bait or fish with the transducer, a new B175HW. Last time out it seemed to be working. The P66 thru hull marked fish. Guess I'll wait and see what Furuno says as it is going now for repair under warranty.
Glad I purchased through a local dealer.

Last edited:
Turns out after more testing it is the Transducer. Any tips to remove a newly installed B175HW?

Reverse order of the original install? Idk, if me, I would contact Gemco (Airmar's tech support) to see if they could just provide a new temp sensor and junction box that you could wire into the existing transducer wiring; under warranty. It would solve the issue without pulling a working transducer.

Back