Transducer help for tzt2 & 1971f

lodos

Hi everyone,
When I search for a transducer for my Tzt2 with dff1-uhd I noticed that B265 is on the list of compatible transducers, but TM 265 is not.
What’s the difference between. The specifications seem to be exactly the same but TM 265lh is not on the list. ( I must use a transom mount )
Why?

My second question is: is there a LH chirp transducer ( 1 kw ) working on GF1971f ? TM preferably, Capable to work in low & high frequencies?
Sorry for broken english & thanks in advance.

The TM265LH came out well after all the others listed so it wasn't tested and added to the documents, yet. You can use it. You are correct it is basically the same elements as the B265LH. You would have to select the B265LH in the software setup. The BD and accufish are more affected by turbulence so those features might be a little touchy if you don't get good clean water.

Thanks for the first answer but:
My second question is: is there a LH chirp transducer ( 1 kw ) working on GF1971f ? TM preferably, Capable to work in low & high frequencies?
.???

The 1971F is a single freq chirp sounder (or duel freq 50/200). It can use the TM265LH but you would have to figure out what freq you want Low or High. Then you would wire the freq you plan to use. There are plenty of single freq transducers available to work the the 1971F that would cost less money. Unless you have that transducer already, I wouldn't suggest that for the 1971F. And before you ask, No you can't run that transducer at 50/200 unless you purchase a external diplexer) It really is the correct transducer pairing for that unit.

Thanks Johnny Elektron.
The answer for 1971f was for a friend having Tm 185 or 175M
TM 265 lh is for dff1-uhd, not 1971f.
He goes to deep waters that M chirp is weak, than he requested me to ask you this question.
I think the best is to buy another single L chirp transducer or a duplexer.
Thanks again

Back