TimeZero login on TZT316 being blocked

DFS

Today I did the software update to v3.56 over wifi and all went well. After the update I added some new waypoints to the TZiBoat App and looked to see if they were synchronized to the TZT3. The synchronization did not seem to be happening so I logged off from myTimeZero on the TZT3 and then tried to login again. I now get an error message that says that the login is is "blocked for security reasons" - this is a brief pop up - and then it just goes back to the menu. I played around a bunch and could not figure out how to reset anything. I can login to the app on my phone and login to mytimezero on my computer and the data is all synchronized there. I just can't get the TZT3 to login and synchronize. My wifi to the TZT3 is working just fine (that's how I did the update). I've restarted the TZT3 at least twice with no change in behavior. Help please.....:)

Did you have an active GPS fix? You have to have an active connection when you login or you will get a quick error notification across the bottom of the screen.

Thanks, that may be the issue then. I was inside my metal building with boat on the trailer, and I don't think I get a GPS signal in there. Didn't occur to me that I would need one for logging it to a website as I do have full internet service inside the building. I'll pull it outside and see if that fixes it......

Yes, TimeZero requires the machine have good time and date as part of the login.

Back