ST-02MSB wiring

ashleys

I have a TZTL12 connected to DDF3D but also have a ST-02MSB with 6 pin connector, can I cut off the connector and wire this directly to my TZTL or the junction box given there is no direct connection option for the ST-02MSB?

The ST-02MSB is a simple speed and temp sensor designed to connect up to sounders MJ connection like the DFF3 has. It is not a transducer. No it can not be wired to the TZTL12 as such. While if the TZTL12f has a transducer, it would be possible to use a junction box and wire the temp into the built in sounder replacing the temp sensor used in the transducer. I would recommend you discuss your needs directly with tech support.

Thanks @Johnny Electron. I have the DFF3 wired to a 165T-B54 transducer, but I also want to get the speed from the ST-02MSB. I also have a FI5002 so was wondering if there was anyway to interface them together, or perhaps I can wire the ST-02MSB directly into the DFF3?

The unit would plug directly on the 6 pin speed/temp connector on the outside of the DFF1. That is the only place that analog speed can connect on that unit.

1707847689233.png

On my DFF3D, the port you’re referring to is labelled ‘Motion Sensor’ as is a 7 pin connector, not keyed the same as the 6 pin connector on the ST-02MSB

DFF3 and DFF3D are not the same units. I don't think the multi-beam sonar offers any speed input. Do you not have a normal sounder?

Back