7" nav net vx2 latest and correct software

It was not distributed by Furuno USA so I can't look it up. If you could run the DISPLAY UNIT test and attach a picture of the screen I can go from there.
[Menu] - system configuration - system setup - test and clear - memory i/o test - display unit test.
Or just give me the full program version at the top of the screen. 19500xx-0x.xx

I'm sick about this because I did it to myself. I downloaded and used software sent to me after calling Furuno because I tried updating my 7"using an sd card I used to update my 10" unit, but now the unit powers up but you can't see the screen very well, and it stops on a very faint horizontal ( not vertical like it should be on my 7") screen asking to pick a language. It doesn't go any further than that no matter what button I press.

If you think it might be worth it, you can send it in to our Furuno Service center to service it and make sure it is up to date with the software.

If you decide to send it in, please provide a detailed description of the reason for sending the unit in to the Service department.
There is no RMA number or initial payment that is required.

When you send items direct, please make sure to include your contact information for follow up.
The address is listed below for your convenience.

Furuno USA
Attn: Service
4400 NW Pacific Rim Blvd.
Camas, WA 98607-9408

Back