Upgrade from NN3D/TZT to TZT2

pablor

Hi

my NN3D crapped out and finally decided to pull the trigger on an upgrade to my whole system to TZT2. i have a TZT215 and a TZT2BB replacing a TZT14 and a NN3dBB.

Everything is up and running except the radar. i got a PSU012 to power the radar as it was previously directly connected to the NN3D.

First i thought the PSU012 was bad as the radar would not show up in any network list or radar source. so i exchanged the PSU012 and it still does not work.

I tried both connecting the radar to the HUB01 via ethernet and directly to the TZT2BB. no luck either way.

The radar worked fine connected to the NN3D and i could see it from the TZT14 as well.

I did not upgrade the software yet to 1.18 on the radar. i will do this next weekend. My only question is that if the TZT14 could see the radar, would that not mean that the radar had the right software (1.16 or above) in the first place? if so, it seems that it already has the correct version of software. Anything else i should try?

Thanks!

Well that worked. After fiddling with the software for a while, a phone call to furuno support and more fiddling around, I realized that the firewall was blocking the update process. Once removed it all worked with the update and the radar showed up, furuno support was no help.

Thanks.

Back