TZT3 & B75M issues

Tommy099431

I installed a TZT3 with a B75M and I cant find bottom or get a good reading on the ducer, not sure if its because its too shallow or wrong settings.

IMG_8248.jpeg

Where did you get the B75M? Is it a Mix/Match unit that has an adaptor cable to the Furuno connection? It looks like the issue I have seen with the Mix and match transducers in the past. (or maybe a miswired B75M from another manufacturer)

Where did you get the B75M? Is it a Mix/Match unit that has an adaptor cable to the Furuno connection? It looks like the issue I have seen with the Mix and match transducers in the past. (or maybe a miswired B75M from another manufacturer)

Yes the full model number is B75C-12-M-10F

I highly recommend turning off the unit working with Airmar/Gemeco support on this. The last guy I had using their mix and match ended up burning out his sounder by the time he figured out they had set him up with the wrong mix/match adaptor. I think you are in the same boat. (Pardon the pun) As @Sparky Wire says, don't let the smoke out.

I highly recommend turning off the unit working with Airmar/Gemeco support on this. The last guy I had using their mix and match ended up burning out his sounder by the time he figured out they had set him up with the wrong mix/match adaptor. I think you are in the same boat. (Pardon the pun) As @Sparky Wire says, don't let the smoke out.

Yes we called Furuno, Furuno told us to call Airmar, Airmar said its compatible etc…In the end the electrician didnt have the cord connected to the ducer.

Thanks for the help

Back