TZT3 9 Inch - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

MarMax

Furuno Super Fan
Johnny - I'm sorry that I did not post this here in new product suggestions. So I'm copying it here where it really belongs.

I'm one of the hopefully many Furuno users that has a TZT 9 and is now stuck in the mode of no further software development for my mixed TZT/TZT2 system. I'm on my 3rd generation of Furuno equipment (MFD8, TZT and TZT2) and would like to request that the TZT3 9 inch development be made a reasonable prioiry.

My only option within the available space is to replace the TZT in-kind with a TZT3 9". I'm sure many have heard the rumors of a TZT3 9" in development, but it would be nice to have something more concrete so I can relax and not feel like there is no forward upgrade path.

Thanks for the posting. While we are not an outlet for non-public/non-official release information, I spoke with product development and they are considering what can be discussed about future plans on this subject. I will post something once they get back with me.

We appreciate the interest in our future offerings. As I am sure you can understand, we are reluctant to provide information on products in development and not yet released to the public. I have been cleared to pass the following:

There will be a 9” TZT3 MFD.
It will share the same Hybrid Control as the TZT12F.
It will have built-in CHIRP.
It will be similar in size to the TZT9 (TZtouch 9”)

A delivery date has yet to be set. We are looking at delivery toward the end of 2020, possibly sometime in early 2021. Stay tuned.

Back