TZT touch 2 device communication error

Any device that puts out the same PGN as another device should have the instance changed. This way there is no conflict. Most installers will run the Maretron software to help identify conflicts.

Any device that puts out the same PGN as another device should have the instance changed. This way there is no conflict. Most installers will run the Maretron software to help identify conflicts.
Thanks Johnny. I’m not an installer so I’ll need some help in getting these issues resolved. Right now, I can’t connect to the icom radio and the simrad autopilot.

Both MFD's were updated and they are working fine. I reset the sensor list and resolved the instance conflicts. Now, I'm having an issue with the autopilot and icom radio. They are not talking to the TZT2. The radar and depthfinder are working good. I can see them all on the sensor list.

Did you turn on the output PGNs to drive GPS and steering information out to your autopilot and radio? Are both devices connected on the 2000 bus or are one or both of them connected by 0183?

I turned on the output PGNs on the nmea 2000 bus for the autopilot and it is now working. I have to see if the icom 506 is connected to the nmea 2000 bus or the nmea 0183 bus.

The icom 506 is connected to the nmea 2000. I turned on the output PGN's for the icom 506 and it is now working. Thankfully, I had saved the icom 506 installation/ operating manual and it had the compatible PGN list. Thanks for the help.

Back