TZ3 Wifi for N-Remote App

Eudora

Hello,

We are in the process of updating our network access point on our boat from a GL.NET router to an Ubiquiti setup.

As part of this process we are also changing our internal network address from 192.168.50.X/24 to 10.10.10.X/24.

We have the same switches and the only item swapped out is the gateway/router.

If we use the IP range of 192.168.50.x (old ip) on the new gateway/router our IOS devices can connect to the TZ3 and screenshare via wifi, if we ONLY change the ip then on the same setup to the 10.10.10.x/24 network the IOS devices in n-remote sit at "Searching for NAVNET..."

I seem to recall when we originally setup the TZ3 on the wifi we needed to go to some hidden/secret menu (not the basic service menu located in Initial Setup/Service) to change some setting, but I don`t have anything in my notes about getting to this menu/area to make this change. Perhaps it was on boot some key combination?

Hardware is a TZ3 running 1950213-03.70.1

Thoughts or reasons for this? Why it works on the same hardware same setup but not with the new ip range?

Last edited:
Wanted to confirm that REMOTE CONTROL setting is FULL.

It is like it is only responding on the 192.168.50.x/24 network and I seem to recall we did something initially to get it working as it was for the past 2 years on that network. I recall a certain button combination on boot to get a menu which allowed us to do something which make it work.

Back