TZ touch2 with NMEA gauges needs help

A

Anonymous

I have had Garmin and Simrad in previous boats with the Mercury to NMEA adapter and the gauges are always easy and auto populate when connected. it seems with the Furuno only very limited values come over and even then they are not easily populated in the displays. is there any plans to have this resolved? I can not see my boost or oil pressure on the display where with the Garmin it was all there and easy to see.

yes, I have tried to auto update and also make my own screens but the data is not there to even select from even though I can test the NMEA stream and they are all being sent the TZtouch2 is not seeing them.

I would pass all the information via an official support case. I seen Yamaha engines have no issues at all so I know it works. Mercury has several interfaces to convert their proprietary data and you must get the correct one for the NMEA 2000 data to work. I would verify with them you have the correct interface and if they say it is correct, then contact support with all the model numbers so they can investigate.

Back