tz touch 3 with Airmar B175H

gerry

HI, i have a tz touch 3 with a Airmar B175H transducer, Is it possible to run the transducer in fixed frequencies? and if so how do i go about changing it?

Yes, you can as long as the freq selected is within the abilities of the transducer and it is a CHIRP transducer.

In case of the B175 it would need to be set to something between 130 and 210 kHz for which it is rated. This is done by doing the selection choices offered by the PRESETS.

In my shop unit I set my B175H preset 1 to AUTO CHIRP, Preset #2 to sweep a smaller range of 25khz bandwidth with the center freq of 160, and preset #3 to CW at typical 200 khz. On the sounder screen I can quickly toggle between the three different configuration choices by swiping up and changing the selected preset.

1716932170004.png

HI, i have a tz touch 3 with a Airmar B175H transducer, Is it possible to run the transducer in fixed frequencies? and if so how do i go about changing it?
I have a B175H and use mine that way all the time. My presets are standard CHIRP, CW 180Hz and CW 210Hz. For bottom fishing, the fixed 210Hz seems to provide the most detail.

Back