Time Zero to 16" TZT3

Keta

I want to use the new TZ Maps as I feel they're a good step up from what can be displayed on my TZT3's. I'm not excited about swapping out to the new MFD's to accomplish this. IE I don't want to modify the dash et cetera.

I'll check with the Time Zero guys also but I'm wondering is it possible to use the internal sounder of the 16" TZT3 through a Time Zero computer running Pro and just use the TZT3 as a display for the Time Zero computer...if that makes sense. Could you control the sounder settings with the TZ computer. Of course I'd have to purchase the extra modules for radar et cetera.

Hi Keta
We don't have all the information on the 10,13, and 16" XL units yet (still a bit early), but we think there will be a simple adaptor panel option for those who wishing to retrofit from say TZT3 16" to a XL 16". This has been done in the past when unit sizes have changed due to hardware changes. It works quite well. The frame panel is inserted and mounted and then the new unit goes into the frame/adaptor. It normally doesn't mean doing any dash cutting. TimeZero PC software is also a good option. Yes, please check with Nobeltec support but pretty sure there would be no problem for them to use the internal sounder of the TZT3 as long as you have the correct software modules.

Back