seeking info: GD1920C RDP-149

G

guppy123

I recently acquired a GD 1920C RDP-149 unit and am hoping someone can provide me with some general information regarding the unit. I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff, I use a smaller fish finder/chart plotter from a less reputable brand now on my 20ft center console recreational fishing boat.
1) approximately how old is this unit? i find some info online dating back to 2006. my unit's serial number is 4326-3855
2) I believe I need a gps antenna for the unit, as i'm only familiar with units that have them built in. if this is correct, does anyone know where I can buy one? the input has 7-pins, and I cannot find anything mentioning 7 pins online for furuno
3) I would like to get a better transducer for the unit, i currently have a Airmar 052, which, also, I can barely find any information on. I'm trying to get a good transducer, since the unit will be used for recreational fishing in 20-300ft of water. What would be a good transducer to get for this application.

Guppy-
1.Your unit was indeed sold in 2006.
2. Your best bet is to order our BBWGPS. It was designed for the Navnet and plugs right in.
3. Did you get a sounder module with the unit? Where is the current transducer plugged in?

Based on the age of this unit it might be best for you to consider a software update.

Back