Seeing clearance heights

I am using a Furuno NN3D with C-Map charts in Canada. I can't find any clearance heights on bridges or power wires. I have come down the St Lawrence River from Lake Ontario to the Saguenay River and have held my breath at every bridge! No amount of hovering my cursor, or right or left click seems to get me information on bridge clearance. Surely I am missing something! What is the trick?

You may have to zoom in pretty close to the bridge for the height measurement to show up. Give that a try and let us know.

Ensure Menu-Charts-Vector, "Info" has green square next to it. Also, ensure Vector Database is set to "Jeppesen"

Thank you! I had the checkbox set, but I have not been zooming in close enough. You do have to zoom in close! The clearance shows up at the 500 yard zoom scale, closer than I ever normally go. But I have gone back to the last several clearances that I've been concerned about, and at 500 yards every single one of them shows. So this solves the problem. And now that I know, I just have to zoom in on any one that I am concerned about.

Thanks again!

Back