Replacing RD-33 with MFD

Jrh5635

I am looking to replace my RD-33 in my tower to have full mfd display.. I have two TZT14’s at the helm. What are my options if I can not find a good used TZT9?
Thank you

If you don't need radar/sounder access and only want Nav-data; you might consider a low cost GP1871F or GP1971F placed on the NMEA 2000 bus.

If you don't need radar/sounder access and only want Nav-data; you might consider a low cost GP1871F or GP1971F placed on the NMEA 2000 bus.
I would like to have a sounder as well. I don’t need radar… what are my options for that? Thank you

The sounder you are talking about viewing is an internal NavNet sounder or Network sounder? If you don't have one, the GP1971F sounder could be used at that location and the depth numbers shared over 2000 to the other stations.

The sounder you are talking about viewing is an internal NavNet sounder or Network sounder? If you don't have one, the GP1971F sounder could be used at that location and the depth numbers shared over 2000 to the other stations.
I already have a network sounder that I would like to share among all devices

If you want network sounder access then you are talking about a NavNet or Nobeltec PC unit. It would be possible to get a used TZT9 or mix a system with a used TZTL12F with v6.21 software so it talks correctly to the older TZT series one units.

Back