RDP-139 Navionics- need Lake Lanier Chart anyone have one?

Lanier Dan

Guys, I have a 1943C radar chartplotter system with an RDP-139 set for Navionics cards. I get zero info on the chartplotter as I don't have a map card for my lake (Lake Lanier in Georgia) is there a way to use this plotter with some level of detail? Does anyone have a chart card that will work? Looking for direction, thank you.

Chart cards have not been available for the NN1 for at least 10 years. Your best bet would be to check sources like ebay for a used chart card for your area.

I agree it is more like at least 15 years. Any charts you will find will be very old and of limited use. C-map offered their version for longer but even they eventually discontinued that style. It is hard to believe NavNet one is 22 years old and there are still many out there working away. They still make great radars but the chart plotter has been pretty much done for.

Just a thought. You can find vx2's they are the same size if yours are flush mount (rdp 149) on ebay or max marine and get up-to-date c-map cards. I still run vx2 and am very happy with it.

Back