PSU-013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only schematics available would be those enclosed in the NN3D service manual available only to Furuno servicing dealers. You might want to talk with your local Furuno dealer(s) to see if they are willing to sell you a hard copy for your use.

Hi @Johnny Electron
Thanks for your response.
  1. Customer Repairs: I wanted to confirm whether Furuno supports customer-conducted repairs, or if repairs must be carried out exclusively by authorized service providers.
  2. Issue Diagnosis: I am currently observing a red light blinking on the equipment’s board. Is there any available documentation or guidance that could provide insight into the nature of this issue?
Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to your response

FCC Regulations legally prevents work on radars and radios without proper licencing depending on what is being done. Modulator boards can generate up to 5,000 volts and it is not recommended for untrained and un licenced to be working internally in a radar. Service manuals are available to authorized dealers only but if you have relationship with one, many are willing to share and support some end user repair efforts. Parts are also sold via the dealer network so it is always good to be working with an authorized dealer. Units can be send into our repair center for repair evaluation ($145) for estimates. The evaluation fee is waived if you choose to have repairs done. If you are outside the USA, you should check your local laws. The support forum doesn't provide service manuals or details to that level here. Please contact you local dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back