New Suzuki FishHunter Drive Documents Posted to Furuno USA website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Electron

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone. Furuno USA is happy to provide some new helpful FishHunter drive documents for those with newer SUZUKI motors. Here are direct links to the documents for Forum members convenience.

We also have a helpful video on this subject that will be released in the next few weeks.

Thank you for releasing this information. As you know, the lack of support from Suzuki on this system has been very frustrating. Even the suzuki dealers I talked to didn't have the whole story.
Furuno support has been great through the process. Thanks again.

Can you tell me when / where we will have the software updates to the NAVPILOT 300 FAP and Processor to support this feature set?

Thanks for your reply. My issue is that I cannot find anyone who actually has the update and cannot find where to purchase this online. Can anyone provide a number of dealer that actually has the update?

Thanks for your reply. My issue is that I cannot find anyone who actually has the update and cannot find where to purchase this online. Can anyone provide a number of dealer that actually has the update?
If you have a special situation or unsure how to get in contact with a Furuno dealer head on over to Furunousa.com and either use our dealer finder: https://furunousa.com/en/company/find_a_dealer or contact technical support and a technician should be able to assist.

- Maggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back