Lost 258 SD card

sdonx

Furuno Fan
I was fooling around with the PBG and switched out the 258 SD card that I believe came with the unit. I can not find that card. I also lost all my maps due to the lost card or a recent update that I should of did a back up...loser I know.
What can I do know, its a TZT16F.
I also have a TZTBB2 in the network that has the base raster and fishing maps.

You can purchase a new chart card through any Furuno dealer. The part number is TZT-CHT-SD3

I was fooling around with the PBG and switched out the 258 SD card that I believe came with the unit. I can not find that card. I also lost all my maps due to the lost card or a recent update that I should of did a back up...loser I know.
What can I do know, its a TZT16F.
I also have a TZTBB2 in the network that has the base raster and fishing maps.

You can also use any microSD card and download the charts onto it from the Furuno USA website (unzip the files before copying on to the new card). It does not have to be 256GB. They use such a big card because it has all of the locked charts preloaded. You can just download the free ones you need for the areas in which you run your boat and any purchased charts for which you obtained an unlock code. A 64GB would be fine for most people.

Kraken, Are the maps preloaded on that card? Or is that a just a blank 256GB card?
It is a preloaded chart card with NOAA charts for US waters, CMAP and CMOR charts that can be purchased and then unlocked with an unlock code

Back