Limit for points in this object has been reached

ajax

Furuno Fan
I just switched from years of Simrad to my first Furuno. My first challenge is upon simply importing my 32 routes that have been on my last 3 simrad devices. When I go to import them in Furuno, I get:

LIMIT FOR POINTS IN THIS OBJECT HSA BEEN REACHED. CANNOT ADD MORE POINTS.

My routes are not more than 100 miles and none of them were created from tracks so it's not like they are loaded with waypoints, in fact several of my routes are only 5-10 total waypoints each.

I'm getting nervous already. Suggestions?

Also am I correct in understanding that the only way to import/export stuff as well as update firmware is via USB? The TZT3 will connect to my wifi but won't use the wifi for anything useful like file transfer and firmware updates?

Thanks in advance.

Importing and exporting is done via the USB as are software updates. For v2 TZT3 units; future software updates moving will also be allowed by wifi. It sounds like your points file has some corruption that the unit isn't getting past. I would recommend opening a case with support (www.FurunoUSA.com - Support - ask a question) and provide the file for them to look at. Many times we can use software to clean the corruption and send it back to you via e-mail.

Thank you, I may try that.

Follow-up question: If I were to buy the (overpriced) TZ Rec product, will it sync everything I create/edit/etc with my TZT3 via TZ Cloud similar to how the TZ Cloud website does?

Back