Gps offline

nabeelzafar

My mfd 12 not getting gps position on the top right corner red cross on gps icon can any one tell me how to do installation wizard

The follow up questions have little to no relation to your original post. To expect help from members it is best to create a new topic thread for any new topics so readers in the future can understand the logical thinking from problem to resolution.

For your fishfinder, I would recommend running the setup wizard and seeing if it is recognized there. If not then look a the sounder light and tell us what it is doing. (Off, flashing fast, flashing slowly 1 sec on 1 sec off)

If the fish finder shows in the setup wizard you are in good shape. Save and exit then go to the fish finder menu and select the sounder source and it should work.

The follow up questions have little to no relation to your original post. To expect help from members it is best to create a new topic thread for any new topics so readers in the future can understand the logical thinking from problem to resolution.

For your fishfinder, I would recommend running the setup wizard and seeing if it is recognized there. If not then look a the sounder light and tell us what it is doing. (Off, flashing fast, flashing slowly 1 sec on 1 sec off)

If the fish finder shows in the setup wizard you are in good shape. Save and exit then go to the fish finder menu and select the sounder source and it should work.
sounder light seem one.sec on.one sec off sounder detected in installtion wizard plz reply i also seletc model number in installation wizard but it still not work

When you run the wizard and wait for it to give back controls, you see the fishfinder tab? Don't be confused by the fishfinder tab when you first enter that page in the wizard because fishfinder is always shown there by default and then updated/removed if the sounder is not seen by the system. The sounder must be there in the wizard after it gives you back controls. If not, it isn't seeing the sounder in the wizard. I have NEVER seen the sounder in the wizard but be unable to select it as a source under the "Fishfinder" menu.

lights one sec on.one sec off.on sounder

That is the correct light pattern for a good working sounder. If that continues after 4 minutes, it seems your problem most likely resides elsewhere.

Back