Gain not adjustable after VX1 to VX2 update

Geraldina2016

I went from a vx1 RDP-139 ser# 6902. to a RDP-149 cmapNT. everything is working fine except when I try to adjust the GAIN on the radar. I'm not sure if I entered the wrong type of radar when setting it up but I've tried 3 different types so far in setup and they all have the same issue with the Gain. It's stuck at Auto-rough gain 1. when I turn the knob to select something else it just beeps.

Hello,

You might need to adjust some of the installation and network settings on the newer display. It might be easier for the both of us if you can call into our tech support line and we can walk you through the process when you’re on the boat. You’ll have to leave a voice mail at the moment but someone will reach out quickly during business hours.

You can also reach our tech support at the following numbers:
Camas, WA - (360) 834-9300 - 8:00am - 5:00pm PST Monday-Friday
Denton, MD - (410) 479-4420 - 8:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday-Friday

Thank you Kicker, I forgot that you need to use the trackball to select those options in the drop-down. I was trying to use the wheel and that was the bug. My rdp139 had the radar set to G. the newer rdp149 doesn't have a G so I selected the matching machine type that has a C at the end...

The only issue I'm having now is the OVERLAY radar/plotter option is greyed out in the HOT options and not available

I'm still reading through the manuals to try and resolve

Back